6 Danger Coffee For Your Health
For some people, drinking a cup of coffee is a must in every activity they do. Various reasons are often colored it like to drive away sleepiness as well as an encouragement to begin intensive activity that they were running. Drinking coffee in reasonable amounts is not bad for health. However, excessive coffee drinking can harm your health. Then, when the danger of any excessive coffee drinking to your health ... ???
Friend, health tips. Coffee has become one of the favorite drinks of our society. In addition to the distinctive aroma also tastes very delicious in our tongue. However, do not be complacent against it all. This is because a lot of bad effects of coffee if consumed excessively. Health tips this time will address an article about 6 coffee hazard to your health. Health Tips, This 7 coffee hazard to your health:
- The first coffee hazard that can cause heart beat faster than usual. For this reason, for those of you who have symptoms of a heart attack should avoid coffee drink or not to drink excessive amounts of coffee.
- For those of you who do not want to experience symptoms or heartburn, you should avoid the coffee beverage. This is because coffee beverages can increase stomach acid in a long period of time which can cause ulcer disease.
- Excessive coffee drinking can lead to heart attacks and strokes. This is because, excessive coffee consumption can increase kada triglycerides, bad cholesterol in the body as well as your blood will be more concentrated. This has lead to fatty deposits, narrowing of the blood vessels which can lead to heart attacks and strokes.
- One of the reasons that people are drinking coffee to stay awake and not always easy drowsiness. But it also makes the coffee is not good for your health. This is because, coffee consumption can cause problems symptoms of insomnia or disturbed sleep which is not good for your health.
- For pregnant women are not recommended to consume coffee. In this case taking 100 mg of caffeine per day can cause miscarriage. This is because, the caffeine in coffee can increase heart rate and affect the fetus which can invade the placenta and get into the blood circulation of the fetus.
- Consuming coffee can weaken your immune system. This is because, the caffeine in coffee can absorb minerals and vitamins needed by your body. Coffee drinks also make you quickly lose fluids in the body. Try to drink two glasses of water after consuming a cup of coffee.