Here's 7 Easy Tips for Keeping Bones Stay Healthy
Keep your body healthy is one of the most important things we must do. In this case perform a variety of business and how to stay healthy in a constant state. Although sometimes we are not able to avoid the name sakit.Salah one thing we must guard his health is our bones. Then there any easy tips to keep our bones healthy ... ???
Friend, health tips. With age a person, then the impact on bone health in the body. One bone health problems that may be familiar to us, namely osteoporosis. Osteoporosis is a reduction in bone density and may lead to the bones become brittle and break easily. Health tips this time will present a discussion that might be very useful to you in order to keep your bones healthy. Health tips, following 7 easy tips to keep bones healthy:
- First tip is to avoid a variety of drinks which can result in reduced bone calcium content. One of the drinks in question are a fizzy drink or soda.
- Vitamin D sufficiency that is in need to protect your bone health. Vitamin D can be obtained from vegetables, green colored and broccoli.
- Drinking milk is one of the easy tips to protect your bone health. This is because the content of the milk that is needed by our bones like calcium, vitamin D, protein, phosphorus and potassium.
- Regular exercise is one of the easy tips to protect your bone health. In this case walking or running in the morning is one of the activities that we can do to protect your bone health. This is because exercise can strengthen all your muscles and bones.
- By leaving some bad habits that you might do that could undermine the health of your bones. In this case smoking and alcohol are bad habits that can lower your bone mass.
- Sunlight is one source of vitamin D for your bones need. Basking in the sunshine in the morning for about 15 minutes can help activate provitamin D into vitamin D in your skin.
- Consuming onion and garlic is one of the tips that we can do to protect your bone health. This is because both herbs are often contained sulfur which is necessary for the health of your bones.