7 Foods That Reduce Your Cholesterol Levels
The word "cholesterol", may have been familiar in the ears of everyone. Did you know, cholesterol is one or more body fat known as a lipid. As body fat, cholesterol certainly has various functions in the body. However, if the levels of bad cholesterol in the blood to rise or high. Then this may be a serious problem for health. Different types of foods shown to reduce your cholesterol levels. So, what are the cholesterol-lowering foods .... ???.
Friend, health tips. Under normal circumstances, or stable, cholesterol does have several important functions in the human body. Some of the functions of cholesterol as body fat that is constituent structure of the cell membrane, protecting the skin from toxins and drought issues, the formation of vitamin D (along with UV light) and to form bile acids in the intestine. However, increased levels of bad cholesterol in the body can cause various health problems such as erectile dysfunction, kidney failure, heart attack, stroke and increased risk of Alzheimer's disease .. The health tips, the following seven foods that lower bad cholesterol levels in your body:
- Tomatoes. Although classified into fruits, consuming tomatoes may help reduce levels of bad cholesterol in the body. You can make a delicious tomato juice and drink two glasses of tomato juice every day.
- Pomegranate. The small red round fruit was also very good for lowering cholesterol levels in the body in particular serves to reduce the buildup of cholesterol plaque and were able to increase the production of nitric oxide, which can help in reducing plaque in the arteries.
- Avocado. Fruit with sightings of green colored oval and it is one of the fruits that can increase levels of good cholesterol in the body. This is because, there are two types of cholesterol in our body which is the bad cholesterol (low-density lipoprotein) and good cholesterol (high-density lipoprotein).
- Wine. The grapes were also very good to increase the levels of good cholesterol in the body. By regularly drank two glasses of grape juice every day can keep the good cholesterol in your body.
- Garlic. Although classified as a spice or a spice in the kitchen for all housewives. Garlic was also very effective at helping menurnkan levels of bad cholesterol in the body. Try to consume a clove of garlic per day to reduce levels of bad cholesterol in your body (you also can mix them into various types of cuisine you).
- Various processed soybean (tofu and tempeh). Both types of food are also very good for lowering bad cholesterol levels in your body. Another benefit that can be gained that there are sources of protein in both types of food.
- Nuts. nuts intended as peanuts, walnuts, almonds and edamame. The content of omega 3 and antioxidants in nuts are very good for lowering bad cholesterol levels in your body.