7 amazing benefits of fruits for your body
- In Latin, barking called sallaka edulis, whereas in the US and Europe this fruit called snake fruit due to the form of the skin that resembles snake scales.
According to some surveys, bark that grows only in the tropics are not
as famous as apples, oranges, or bananas because there are many who do
not know the benefits contained in fruits for a healthy body.
Any nutritional content in it?
- 368 kk energy
- 0.8 grams of protein
- 90.3 g carbohydrates
- 0.4 grams of fat
- 38 mg calcium
- 31 mg phosphorus
- 3.9 mg of iron
- 8.4 grams of vitamin C
- several grams of vitamin B and minerals
1. Improve the immune systemThe content of vitamin C in the bark boost immunity against viral diseases.
2. Maintaining eye healthAccording to some research, the bark contains five times more beta-carotene than carrots, tomatoes, mangoes and watermelon. So if you do not like carrots, can use pieces of bark as an alternative to meet the needs of eye health.
3. Prevent the growth of cancerThe fruit is also rich in antioxidants that can prevent the growth and development of cancer cells to cause cancer.
4. Treating diarrheaSalak contains tannin that has been widely known as an ingredient in the treatment of diarrhea.
5. Rich in fiberThe myth says that eating too much will make bowel movement becomes difficult. In fact, the epidermis fruits contain fiber needed by the body, which actually facilitate digestion. So try epidermis of fruits should not be wasted.
6. Assist the dietRelatively high carbohydrate content is able to suppress hunger while diet program.
7. Increase intelligenceThe results also show that this fruit can improve brain performance by bringing the content of potassium and pectin, which can nourish some of the nerves and able to facilitate and control the circulation of blood to the brain.
But, unfortunately, barking is not intended for people with ulcers and typhoid because some abortion is not good for the patient. But apart from that, you can eat bark anytime. In fact, it will be more delicious if made as pickles or bark chips for a snack daily.
So many benefits of fruits that can be good for the health of the body. So now, barking can be an alternative fruit to your daily life, is not it?